Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm confused.

I'm confused.


Gaza (AP) – Senior officials in the Islamic group Hamas are indicating a willingness to negotiate a deal for a long-term truce with Israel as long as the borders of Gaza are opened to the rest of the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090129/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_gaza_hamas_in_flux


Why would I open my border to a people I know - based on continuing experience - that will come though that open border to kill my children, my spouse, or me.

Do people really think I'm that stupid?

Do people - including Israel's political "leaders" and bleeding heart liberals - really believe open borders will satisfy the terrorists?

What about the border with Egypt?

Is anyone pressing Egypt to open its borders to fellow Muslim Arabs (or Arab Muslims - which ever is politically correct) to enter from Aza?

Why Israel?

Why can't Aza's citizens come and go via the sea? No sea port? Not a problem. Other places have ships "anchor out" and use shuttle boats to ferry passengers - and goods - between ship and shore or shore and ship.

(Note I did not ask why there is no port in Aza given all the money that was poured into the region by the world.)

OK, open the borders for humanitarian aid to go into Aza.

But the only - repeat only - things to allow out of Aza and into Israel are the vehicles and drivers that went into Aza.

No patients - Hamas uses the sick and injured to carry bombs into Israel. Let the sick go into Egypt; it has hospitals.

Why don't they use the tunnels to smuggle people OUT of Aza and into Egypt . . . after all, people have to go into Egypt to collect the weapons to use against Israel?

In truth, I feel sorry for the average Aza captive. I can't believe these people actually WANT Hamas and all the agony it brings on the area.

Times are changing, and not for the better.

As Hamas indoctrinates - brain washes - small children to see Jews as their enemy (a self-fulfilling event), those who actually realize that Hamas is the cause of their woe will slowly dwindle in number.

Just a reminder. When the border WAS open, Hamas brought bombs to the gate to murder people on both sides.

As I wrote in the beginning, I'm confused.

Yohanon
Yohanon.Glenn @ gmail dot com

No comments: